We have a number of exciting sponsorship opportunities available to suit all budgets - from advertising to event and exhibition sponsorship- and we would be delighted to discuss these with you.
Join us for Chichester Roman Week 2023!
Be part of one of Chichester's best loved annual family events.
Absolutely brilliant! We attended several of your Roman Week events and we're already looking forward to next year!
Led by The Novium Museum and supported by a number of local partners, Chichester Roman Week is a collaborative, district wide celebration of Chichester's rich Roman heritage.
Originally organised in response to public feedback, Chichester Roman Week is an established highlight of Chichester District's events calendar.
Taking place every May half term, the engaging, community focused week-long event offers something for everyone to enjoy, from talks, tours and craft activities to creative workshops, and a large scale re-enactment.
Chichester Roman Week has inspired my daughter to study archaeology
The undisputed highlight of Chichester Roman Week is our re-enactment day in Priory Park which sees history spring to life! A troop of Roman soldiers, gladiators and civilians bring energetic, engaging and interactive displays of daring combat, demonstrations and talks, entertaining and educating thousands of visitors every year.
Chichester Roman Week in numbers:
- More than 2000 people attended the Roman Re-enactment day in 2022.
- 42% increase in footfall to the museum during Chichester Roman Week 2022.
- 100% of people attending Chichester Roman Week 2022 agree its important to celebrate Chichester's Roman heritage.
- Average digital reach of 300,000 across The Novium Museum Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts each year.
- Digital reach of 1,370,000 across digital news media per year.
- 3 national and regional awards including Highly Commended at the national Museums and Heritage Awards.
- Past and present partners include: Chichester Festival Theatre, Pallant House Gallery, Fishbourne Roman Palace, Chichester Cathedral, Chichester Harbour Conservancy, Chichester BID, West Sussex Records Office, Butser Ancient Farm.
It was a fantastic day. We were there from beginning to end... It was great to have history come back to life.
The value of becoming a Chichester Roman Week sponsor:
- The ability to promote your brand directly to a significant local and regional audience.
- Align your brand with our values of community, participation, accessibility and fun.
- Presence at the Roman re-enactment event in Priory Park, Chichester City Centre.
- Your logo and presence accross our website, social media and within the museum.
- Logo presence in Initiatives magazine, delivered to 65,000 households and businesses accross Chichester District.
- Acknowledgement in media releases and appropriate promotional opportunities about Chichester Roman Week including the Roman Week promotional leaflet, with a minimum circulation of 12,000 copies.
- Discounts to paid-for events for your staff.
We wish that our town had at least half the celebration of our Roman history as you do.